Mindwave Mobile + MyndPlay Pro Research Tools
***** SPECIAL OFFER ***** Mindwave Mobile Bluetooth Headset with MyndPlay Pro Research Tools
The new MindWave Mobile headset is evolved for today’s mobile user. It is compatible with Apple iOS products, including iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad and Android phones and tablets. And you can double your use of the MindWave Mobile with Mac and PC compatibility.
MyndPlay Brainwave Movie Player included.
One of the most clever advances in cinema, MyndPlay brings brainwaves into the movie viewing experience like never before. Brainwaves are monitored through the NeuroSky MindWave Mobile headset so that, at key moments in the movie plot, brainwave levels determine the edits. When the on-screen situation requires high levels of attention, or when the movie hero needs to be relaxed, the viewer can create a new level of sympathy with the on-screen action.
MindWave Mobile is the world’s least expensive research-grade EEG headset available. Designed for interface with mobile devices (iOS and Android) and desktop (Win and Mac), it can be used with a wide variety of games, brain training and education applications. Its clear brainwave signal is based on the TGAM, the bio-sensor chipset that revolutionized an industry. It is an excellent introduction into the world of brain-computer interface (BCI).
MyndPlay Pro is an all in one EEG neurofeedback recording, reporting and analysis tool which also includes the revolutionary MyndPlay media player so you can now watch any video and record/view your brains reactions in real-time.
The MindWave Mobile safely measures and outputs the EEG power spectrums (alpha waves, beta waves, etc), NeuroSky eSense meters (attention and meditation) and eye blinks. The device consists of a headset, an ear-clip, and a sensor arm. The headset’s reference and ground electrodes are on the ear clip and the EEG electrode is on the sensor arm, resting on the forehead above the eye (FP1 position). It uses a single AAA battery with 8 hours of battery life.
• Uses the TGAM1 module
• Automatic wireless pairing
• Requires a single AAA Battery (not included)
• 8-hours battery run time
• Bluetooth v3.0 Class 2 (10 meters range)
• Static Headset ID (headsets have a unique ID for pairing purposes)
• iOS and Android support
• Processing and output of EEG power spectrums (Alpha, Beta, etc.)
• Processing and output of NeuroSky proprietary eSense meter for Attention, Meditation, and other future meters
• EEG/ECG signal quality analysis (can be used to detect poor contact and whether the device is off the head)
• Weight: 90g
• Sensor arm up: height: 225mm x width: 155mm x depth: 92mm
• Sensor Arm down: height: 225mm x width: 155mm x depth: 165mmHeadset Diagram
• BT Version: 3.0
• BT Output Power: Class 2
• BT Minimum Voltage: 1.0V
• BT Range: 10m range
• BT Power Consumption: 80mA (when connected and transmitting)
• Low Battery Indicator 1.1V
• UART(Serial): VCC, GNC, TX, RX
• UART Baudrate: 57,600 Baud